Our contact details
Phone: 01208 622 344
Address: 84 Pengelly, Delabole, Cornwall, PL33 9AU
What personal data do we collect about you; how do we use that personal data; what is our legal basis and how long do we hold your data?
When you contact us, we will collect the following personal data about you:
- Name, email address and phone number
- IP address/MAC address if you use our website
We need your name and contact details in order to answer your enquiry. We process this data with your consent. We will hold your personal data that we collect to answer your enquiry for three months after answering you in case you have additional queries.
We need your IP address and MAC address for security reasons. This is a legitimate activity for a business. We hold this data for three months.
We will use your email address to send you requested information when you consent for us to do so. You have the right to unsubscribe to marketing at any time. If you do choose to unsubscribe, we will keep your name and email address on a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident. We will hold this data for five years. Keeping a suppression list is a legitimate activity for a business.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Our software providers
- Cloud service providers
- Website host
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data, which are:
- To access your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data if:
we no longer need it;
we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
we are processing your personal data unlawfully.
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Cookie notice.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us as most matters can be resolved informally in the first instance.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing to:
Sue Willmott HR & Careers Consultancy
CONNECT WITH US