Vacancy: Sales/Design Assistant at Wadebridge Kitchens
Hours of work: 09.30 – 16.30 over four weekdays and 09.30 – 13.00 on Saturday
Closing date: 10th May 2023
We are looking for a Sales/Design Assistant to support our team!
We are an established, creative family business specialising in quality fitted kitchens, bedrooms and studies.
Our philosophy is to offer great customer service with attention to detail and value for money. This, along with our dedicated in-house design service and experienced installation team, makes Wadebridge Kitchens one of the leading kitchen specialists in the South West.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are now recruiting for a Sales/Design Assistant to work in our Wadebridge showroom.
– First point of contact for customers coming to the showroom
– Showing potential customers the products and services on offer
– Assist with computer designs, rendering and presentation to customers
– Taking phone calls from potential and existing customers
– Work with architect plans / site measurements
– Following up internet and email enquiries
– Help customer choose colours, styles etc
– Keep up to date with current products and samples
– Ensuring the showroom is clean and tidy at all times
– Carry out general admin duties e.g., quotations and other admin work as required
– Working as a part of a small team, helping out in all departments as business dictates
– You will ideally have experience in a sales role with significant customer interaction
– Previous showroom experience may be beneficial but a friendly disposition and ability to engage customers is essential
– Enthusiasm for and a strong interest in interiors and design
– Able to work Saturdays
– You must be IT proficient, able to use email, Word and Excel
– You will have excellent customer service skills with great customer facing skills
– Hands on and happy to help within all departments
– Live within a commutable distance from Wadebridge
For more information, or to apply for this role, contact Sue Willmott HR and Careers Consultancy:
Please send us your CV and a Cover Letter.
t: 01208 622344