Sales Office Co-ordinator Apprentice at WISKA UK Ltd
Job type: Apprenticeship
Location: St. Columb, Cornwall
Established in 2000, WISKA UK Ltd manufacture and supply a wide range of electrical installation products for the domestic wholesale, industrial and maritime markets. WISKA UK Ltd is a growing business with a highly motivated team of long-term employees, many of whom started as apprentices.
The successful applicant will be required to complete administrative tasks, building upon their existing IT and communication skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can use their own initiative and enjoys working with other people. You will be required to work in all departments of the business, which will help you to discover what work you enjoy. The individual will be required, and will have the opportunity, to travel. Being a team player is essential to our success and we want to help each other to be successful.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities include:
– Computer skills (Word & Excel)
– Ability to work to deadlines (e.g., Coursework)
– An organised and tidy approach to work
– Smart and tidy appearance
– Willingness to learn (skills, products, and qualifications)
– Accuracy and an attention to detail
– Have confidence and ambition
– Able to work as part of a team and achieve goals
– Good understanding of maths and English
– Good reading ability
Further Desirable Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities include:
– Customer service skills
– Experience of talking to customers on the phone
– Knowledge of electrical products
– GCSE 4/5 Grade C in maths and English (click here for our GCSEs letters to numbers conversion blog)
How to apply
WISKA Ltd is located in St Columb Major, Cornwall, TR9 6SX. This is an apprenticeship opportunity.
Hours of work will be between Monday – Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Fridays 8.30am-4pm.
Working over 5 days, you will be required to work a total of 39 hours.
You will be compensated at a rate of £6 per hour.
To apply, email your C.V. and a covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date for this opportunity is the 2nd July 2021.